The Border Rivers Region Entertainment Directory
Be the first to advertise in The Border Rivers Region Entertainment Directory!
We are developing borderrivers.info for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in The Border Rivers Region for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the entertainment in The Border Rivers Region?
The Border Rivers Region Entertainment
The Border Rivers region spans across both Queensland and New South Wales in Australia, offering plenty of leisure and entertainment options for locals and tourists alike. From outdoor adventures to cultural experiences, this region has something for everyone. Below is a categorised list of some of the top options for leisure and entertainment in the Border Rivers region.
Tours and Adventures:
1. Balonne River Cruises - Take a relaxing cruise down the Balonne River and learn about the history and wildlife of the area. This tour is ideal for families and individuals alike, and the boat can accommodate up to 10 people. Location details: 10 St Georges Terrace, St George QLD 4487.
2. Goondiwindi Bicentennial Creative Arts Centre - This creative arts centre offers a variety of classes and workshops for individuals of all ages. From pottery to painting, there is something for everyone here. The centre is also home to a gallery showcasing the work of local artists. Location details: 40 McLean St, Goondiwindi QLD 4390.
3. Jondaryan Woolshed - This living history museum showcases the day-to-day life of 19th century rural Australia. Visitors can participate in activities such as sheep shearing and whip cracking, as well as explore the historic buildings and exhibits. Location details: 264 Jondaryan-Evanslea Rd, Jondaryan QLD 4403.
4. Bunya Mountains National Park - This stunning national park offers hiking trails, waterfalls, and scenic drives. The park is home to a diverse range of flora and fauna, including the unique bunya pine, which only grows in this region. Location details: Bunya Ave, Bunya Mountains QLD 4405.
5. Lake Leslie Tourist Park - This family-friendly park offers a range of outdoor activities, including fishing, kayaking, and mini-golf. The park also offers on-site accommodation, including cabins and camping sites. Location details: 5 Leslie Dam Rd, Leslie Dam QLD 4370.
Cinema and Theatre:
1. Goondiwindi Cinema - This cinema offers the latest blockbusters and family-friendly films. The cinema is located in the town centre and has comfortable seating and a friendly atmosphere. Location details: 54 Marshall St, Goondiwindi QLD 4390.
2. Border Drive-In Theatre - This retro drive-in theatre is the perfect way to enjoy a movie under the stars. The theatre offers a range of films, from classic favourites to new releases. Location details: 235 Inverell Rd, Ashford NSW 2361.
3. The Empire Theatre - Located in Toowoomba, just outside the Border Rivers region, The Empire Theatre is a stunning historic venue that hosts a range of shows and performances, from theatre to live music. Location details: 54-56 Neil St, Toowoomba City QLD 4350.
4. St George Drive-In Theatre - This classic drive-in theatre is a local favourite, offering a range of films and a nostalgic atmosphere. The theatre is located just outside of St George and is well worth the short drive. Location details: 2 Carnarvon Highway, St George QLD 4487.
5. Jandowae Memorial Hall - This historic hall hosts a range of events and performances throughout the year, including theatre productions, concerts, and local community events. Location details: 8 George St, Jandowae QLD 4410.
No matter your interests, the Border Rivers region offers a wide range of leisure and entertainment options. Whether you're seeking adventure or relaxation, this region has something to suit every taste and budget. So why not plan a trip today and discover the wonders of the Border Rivers?
The Border Rivers Region Entertainment Articles